Skylark Opera


Most people are unaware that a full-scale production costs around $100,000, and ticket sales cover only about 33% of that. Therefore, remaining 67% must be made up from institutional grants and gifts from people like you.

Donations of any size are welcomed and contributions to Skylark Opera are tax deductible as Skylark Opera is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.


Checks may be mailed to:

Skylark Opera Theatre

Landmark Center

75 West 5th Street, Suite 224

St. Paul, MN 55102


Network for Good

Our Funders

Skylark thanks its many patrons who have generously made supporting donations and also the organizations who have provided grants, including the Minnesota State Arts Board, the Target Foundation, and the Harlan Boss Foundation for the Arts.

This activity funded, in part, by the Minnesota Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund as appropriated by the Minnesota State Legislature with money from the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008. 

Target Corporation is a Sponsor of Skylark Opera Minnesota State Arts Board Legacy Amendment is a sponsor of Skylark Opera

Skylark Opera is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All rights reserved 2018